Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Back to the minors

This is weird. I just received a notice that my Flickr pro account is expiring. I tried to renew, but PayPal refuses to process my payment. It says that since it has my credit card number in its system, I have to log in. When I try to log in, it says my account is "permanently locked".* Now, I've never been fond of PayPal, only using it when necessary. I dimly recall having some problem with it a while back, but given my status as a part-time resident of China and all that, I just ignored it. Now it looks like PayPal may be ignoring me. That would be ironic. Anyway, if you want to look at any of my old photos, you better do it before May 9th.

*For the record, on the off chance a future lender might be reading this, my finances are truly in order and, while I have made late payments a handful of times in my life, I do pay my bills.