Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Free plug

As I type this, it is 9:47 pm and the kids are getting ready for bed. Back home in Seattle, it's 6:47 am and some people are getting ready to go to work. For my folks in Illinois, it's 8:47 am and they're... aw, heck, they're retired, so they're probably doing anything they want. So how, do I know all these different times around the world? Well, I suppose I could look at a clock and do the math, but instead I'm referring to a nifty little Java app, WorldTime. WorldTime was created by the Unearthed Ruminator, a regular reader of this blog and an all around nice fellow. I had actually downloaded the app a number of months ago, but it wasn't until I moved out here that I really appreciated what a nifty little utility this is. Thanks, Ruminator!

(I know I could have just sent you a personal e-mail, but I thought I'd rather sing your praises in public.)