Sunday, January 08, 2006

Enough already!

Well, I am pleased to announce that I have allowed Ga Dai to have her own blog. It is my hope that she will expend most of her energy and creativity in Help, I'm a Bug! rather than the comments of this blog. And if she doesn't, well, I've made sure that she's enabled comments on her blog.

It was a bit of a challenge finding a proper blogspot name for her. She didn't want Ga Dai, of course. She tried "CelticGirl" but that was taken. Then she tried "CelticLass". Ditto. I suggested "CelticBrat" or "CelticKraut", but instead she tried "ScotsLass". Still no luck. Finally she chose "LoneValley", which managed to stick. However, she signed her first real blog entry "Saro". I don't understand but, hey, it's her blog.

Update: Hmm, it appears that she did not take my suggestion for naming her blog. Kids....